Bug reports and tracking tools, was "Re: problems building - Bug reports

From: Ian Jones
Subject: Bug reports and tracking tools, was "Re: problems building - Bug reports and tracking tools, was "Re: problems building -
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 19:10:06 +0000

On 2003-06-20 02:35:12 +0000 Adam Fedor <fedor@doc.com> wrote:

[ snip ]

FYI, a good method of getting bugs fixed is to use the bug tracking database:

http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=gnustep

Then you can track the status of your bug.

There are bugs on there going back as far as 29/04/03 that are unassigned to
anyone. The only person I see with stuff assigned to them is greg casmento and
one to adam fedor. Are the developers actually using this thing? I reported a
bug myself 17/06/03, it's fine having the tools to do the job and asking people
to use them if developers are actually making use of them themselves.

Regards,

Ian