Re: problems building - faiiling due to autogsdoc

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: problems building - faiiling due to autogsdoc
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 23:03:53 +0200

Adam Fedor wrote:
I just added automatic building of the Documentation, so I guess I should have expected problems...

Adding the documentation build to the standard wasn't perhaps the best thing to do. I also was faced by a few problems, the last of which is that I don't have TeX installed on my new machine (Thought I did install it though...). The result is now that a build of base fails. Also, even if they succed builds now may take longer. So after a short period, which we may use to find all the different problems hidden in the documenation build that was never used by anybody, I would like to have it removed from the automatic build again.

Fred