Re: Getting the following when building....

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Getting the following when building....
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 05:41:43 +0100

On Thursday, June 19, 2003, at 04:48  am, Gregory John Casamento wrote:

All,

I have libxml and libxml-devel and libxml2 and libxml2-devel and I am still
getting the following:

Making all for doc Base...
No libxml - processing of autogsdoc files skipped

I'm looking for the cause, but if anyone knows what the problem is, please let
me know or submit patch.

The 'No libxml ...' message is generated by the make system when
the variable GNUSTEP_BASE_HAVE_XML is not 1

GNUSTEP_BASE_HAVE_XML is defined in
/usr/GNUstep/System/Library/Makefiles/Additional/base.make

base.make is generated from base.make.in by the base library
configure script, and installed in the makefiles directory when
the base library is installed.

Hopefully that is enough info for you to figure out what is wrong...
whether its an installation problem or a configuration script
problem etc.