GNUstep 1.6.0 and GNUMail on Solaris 8

From: Francesco Pierfederici
Subject: GNUstep 1.6.0 and GNUMail on Solaris 8
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 10:57:35 -0700

Hi,

I'm trying to build GNUMail.app 1.1.0pre2 on Solaris 8 using

gnustep-back-0.8.5
gnustep-base-1.6.0
gnustep-gui-0.8.5
gnustep-make-1.6.0

Since I do not have root access, I compiled gnustep-base with --disable-procfs --enable-pass-arguments

Compiling GNUMail.app, make ends with:
Making all for app GNUMail...

GNUSTEP Error:
A call to NSProcessInfo +initializeWithArguments:... must be made
as the first ObjC statment in main. This function is used to
establish the argv and environment variables.
: Uncaught exception NSInternalInconsistencyException, reason:
GNUSTEP Error:
A call to NSProcessInfo +initializeWithArguments:... must be made
as the first ObjC statment in main. This function is used to
establish the argv and environment variables.

make[1]: *** [GNUMail.app/Resources/GNUMail.desktop] Error 1
make: *** [GNUMail.all.app.variables] Error 2

I tried to modify GNUMail_main.m adding
[NSProcessInfo initializeWithArguments: argv count: argc environment: env];

in the main() but it doesn't work :-(

Please, help!

Thnak you in advance
Francesco