Re: Gorm class browser

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Gorm class browser
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 17:40:38 +0100

On Monday, March 31, 2003, at 01:58  pm, Gregory Casamento wrote:

Attached is a picture of the browser I am working on for Gorm. Also, I have
noticed from playing with MOSX that MOSX also has both approaches.

Here it is...  please let me know what you think....

Nice ... all it needs is the 'Find' textfield and the 'Operation' pulldown menu
above the browser, and it'll be like the NeXTstep one.

Entering text in the 'Find' textfield allowed searching for a class by name ...
and making the browser display the found class.

The 'Operation' pulldown allowed convenient access to subclassing,
instantiation, parsing and unparsing of the class currently selected
in the browser.