Gorm class browser

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Gorm class browser
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 04:58:32 -0800 (PST)

Attached is a picture of the browser I am working on for Gorm.  Also, I have
noticed from playing with MOSX that MOSX also has both approaches.

Here it is...  please let me know what you think....

GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento
-- bheron on #gnustep, #linuxstep, & #gormtalk ----------------
Please sign the petition against software patents at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/pasp01/petition.html
Petition to make Lighthouse Application Suite Free Software at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/laafs/petition.html
--- Main Developer of Gorm (featured in April Linux Journal) ---