Re: Double-click in GWorkspace

From: Andreas Heppel
Subject: Re: Double-click in GWorkspace
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 16:47:33 +0200

On 2002-10-08 17:32:29 +0300 Enrico Sersale <enrico@www.imago.ro> wrote:

On Tue, 8 Oct 2002, Andreas Heppel wrote:

Hi there, since GWorkspace 0.4x I have the problem that
double-clicking on a file/folder in icon view does not open the
file/folder anymore. I have to use the menu command 'Open file'. Even
then the folder does not open. For folders I need to choose 'Open as
folder' and then get a new window, which is not what I want. Is this
behaviour by design or by mistake? Or am I doing something utterly
wrong here?

Neither behaviour by design, neither a mistake. It must work.
I don't understand from where this is coming...
Somebody else is getting this strange behaviour?

I should have listed the setup of my system in the last mail. Maybe that's
relevant.

gnustep-make 1.4.0
gnustep-base 1.4.0
gnustep-gui 0.8.0
gnustep-back 0.8.0

running on GNU/Linux with WindowMaker 0.80.1

Andreas

--
Andreas Heppel

Mail: aheppel at web dot de