Double-click in GWorkspace

From: Andreas Heppel
Subject: Double-click in GWorkspace
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 16:06:00 +0200

Hi there,
since GWorkspace 0.4x I have the problem that double-clicking on a file/folder
in icon view does not open the file/folder anymore. I have to use the menu
command 'Open file'. Even then the folder does not open. For folders I need to
choose 'Open as folder' and then get a new window, which is not what I want. Is
this behaviour by design or by mistake? Or am I doing something utterly wrong
here?

Cheers,
Andreas

--