best OS for using gnustep on tiBook?

From: Jim McLoughlin
Subject: best OS for using gnustep on tiBook?
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 11:45:16 -0700

Hi folks

I've been playing around with gnustep in windowmaker on freebsd, lurking
here for a while.  Just ordered a powerbook as I'm itching to use Mac OSX,
but would also like to create a seprate partition to continue working in
windowmaker/gnustep.  Ideally this will allow me to design any
cocoa/objective C work so that I maximize reuse on both platforms
(separating foundation vs. GUI code).

I assume other folks are tryign this kind of dual setup on the Mac platform,
so what OS do you recommend?  I'm trying to decide between:

Debian
Yellow Dog Linux
Darwin

Which do you guys recommend?  Any links to how-tos on this kind of setup
greatly appreciated...

cheers

Jim McLoughlin