Gorm progress

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Gorm progress
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 17:50:42 -0700 (PDT)

All,

The changes to classes viewer/editor should be stable as of a few days ago.
Since then I have been working on getting custom class support into Gorm.  This
is a challenge, but I am making progress.  I am hoping to get something
comitted by the end of this week. :)  (Hopefully sooner...)

Please report any bugs found in Gorm and I will fix them as soon as I can.

Thanks, GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento