Re: [GSWHackers] how to keep the GSWeb includes WO compatible

From: Manuel Guesdon
Subject: Re: [GSWHackers] how to keep the GSWeb includes WO compatible
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 14:57:54 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

On Tue, 09 Jul 2002 13:55:42 +0000 David Wetzel <dave@turbocat.de> wrote:

 >| you create a directory like
 >|
 >| /usr/GNUstep/System/Headers/WebObjects/
 >|
 >| and put
 >|
 >| WOApplication.h     WOContext.h         WORequest.h         WebObjects.h
 >| WOComponent.h       WODirectAction.h    WOSession.h
 >|
 >| in.
 >|
 >| Each file has this contents:
 >|
 >| #import <GSWeb/GSWeb.h>
 >|
 >| Manuel: I think that should go on the gsw website.

I've added this to GNUstepWeb (committed today). Thank you.

BTW, I've commited other changes this night:
        o implementation of GSWJavaScript, GSWClientSideScript, GSWVBScript
        o bug fixes
        o support of functions (@ names) in .gswd files
        o files modifications to conform to GNUstep coding standards

Manuel
Manuel Guesdon - ORANGE CONCEPT <mguesdon@orange-concept.com>
14 rue Jean-Baptiste Clement  -  93200 Saint-Denis  -  France
Tel: +33 1 4940 0997  -  Fax: +33 1 4940 0998