RE: Selectors and categories in GNUstep (porting from Cocoa)

From: Mondragon, Ian
Subject: RE: Selectors and categories in GNUstep (porting from Cocoa)
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 09:50:09 -0500

is this true?  what exactly would need to change in order to be able to
compare them with == ?  would it even be possible/worth the effort?  granted
this is not a difference that is going to rear it's ugly head daily, but
this seems like one situation that could/will cause problems in porting
apps...aside from it being a pain in the neck.

- ian "i'm-too-used-to-NeXT" mondragon