Re: GNUstep "open" tool

From: Stefan Böhringer
Subject: Re: GNUstep "open" tool
Date: 23 Nov 2001 09:51:24 +0100

Concerning opening apps by name:
I do not see any problem here. I consider it definitly useful to open a
terminal window and then say "open App.app". The matter of debate should
concentrate on wether this should be the default behaviour or should be
enabled via an option (which again could be realiased by the shell).

Best wishes,
        Stefan

Stefan Böhringer                   stefan.boehringer at uni-bochum.de
Molecular Human Genetics                      Phone: +49 234 32 28101
Ruhr-University Bochum, MA5/140                 Fax: +49 234 31 14196
44801 Bochum                                 http://mhg.uni-bochum.de