Re: Favored GNUstep Plattforms

From: Kim Shrier
Subject: Re: Favored GNUstep Plattforms
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 22:54:42 -0600

If you look in the source for the web adaptors, it looks like
proplist.h is being included in:

        dev-libs/gsweb/GSWAdaptors/common/GSWConfig.h
        dev-libs/gsweb/GSWAdaptors/common/GSWPropList.h

Also, the library is being referenced in:

        dev-libs/gsweb/GSWAdaptors/Apache/GNUmakefile
        dev-libs/gsweb/GSWAdaptors/netscape/GNUmakefile

--
 Kim Shrier - principal, Shrier and Deihl - mailto:kim@tinker.com
Remote Unix Network Admin, Security, Internet Software Development