modularizing a big project

From: Aurelien
Subject: modularizing a big project
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 19:09:08 +0200

I have a huge set of classes that, for convenience, I'd like to group into functional units (http://objc- jxta.jxta.org/source/browse/objc-jxta/); having 286 files in the same folder like I have now is just not practical.

Among other things, that would allow me to have a more concise view of what's done and what's left to be done.

How can I have sets of classes grouped in such a way that I can:

1) have directories in the cvs tree with sets of classes ?
2) #include them in the source by groups with statements like "#include <jxta/api/Codat.h>" or "#include <jxta/impl/Codat>" ?

Aurélien