Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Regarding correlate access code-tag block

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Regarding correlate access code-tag block
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2019 21:14:09 +0000

As indicated, have you worked through the tutorials on
https://tutorials.gnuradio.org?
That's the place where I'd start.
You should drop *all* the blocks that are deprecated. As said, these
are deprecated for a reason (buggy and no-one is willing or able to fix
them – most of the ones you're using are simply broken on a conceptual
level).

Instead of the correlate access block, my guess is that the
header_payload_demux-based examples from gr-
digital/examples/packet/packet_rx.grc and packet_tx.grc and
packet_loopback_hier.grc will make you much happier.

You'll probably find them in
/usr/share/gnuradio/examples/digital/packet.

Best regards,
Marcus