Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Regarding correlate access code-tag block

From: Thomas Lavarenne
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Regarding correlate access code-tag block
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2019 08:20:07 +0100

Hi,

But, the issue is that correlate access code-tag block is not working and producing tags, so that my output file will come blank. as  I am certain that at the output of FEC extended decoder, both the sync bits and payload is available which I have seen by attaching file sink at the output of FEC extended decoder.

There is a block "Tag Debug" to see if the tag is generated behind "correlate access code - tag block".

On the other hand, the documentation of "Tagged File sink" indicate that the block need the keyword "burst" (with value: True) to trigger the saving of the data.

Best regards,

Thomas