Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to set signal bandwidth to 5KHz

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to set signal bandwidth to 5KHz
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2018 14:42:42 +0100

Dear Suresh,

we're the GNU Radio mailing list, and there's truly not only Sirs on
here, but also Ladies; I've pointed this out before to you.

So, this flow graph is essentially impossible to save: you rely on
blks2_packet_decoder. It's broken, and hence for good in the
"Deprecated" category.

I've told you this before. You didn't react by changing anything.
Twice.

If you don't incorporate feedback, I don't think we can, or even
should, invest time to help you. Good luck.

I think you don't considering you wrote to quite a bunch of people,
it's not quite clear who you wanted to address. It's usually desirable
to not take multiple mailing list into your recipients list;
especially, we'll have a hard time solving things for you if we feel
like you're essentially slightly spamming people without even reading
their replies.

Respectfully,
Marcus Müller