[Discuss-gnuradio] How to set signal bandwidth to 5KHz

From: tadikondasuresh
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to set signal bandwidth to 5KHz
Date: 31 Dec 2018 10:57:34 -0000

Dear sir,
I am Suresh, I am working on BPSK Modulation in gnuradio by using USRP N210 radio module
now I able to set signal bandwidth is 10KHz, 25KHz, 50KHz but I am not able to set exact signal bandwidth to 5KHz
Please help me and please find out attached grc file
then I found one runtime error, pls solve it...

sched: <block pfb_clock_sync_ccf (8)> is requesting more input data
  then we can provide.
  ninput_items_required = 11760
  max_possible_items_available = 8191
  If this is a filter, consider reducing the number of taps.

Thanks & Regards,
Suresh T,
Navstar Integrated Systems Pvt ltd,
9866212494