Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FPGA compatibility

From: jsdenis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FPGA compatibility
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2018 03:25:42 +0200

I install gqrx from the ppa, and this install directly gnuradio but it
seems to me that the uhd driver is not installed, them I instal the ppa
fron ettus from this page
https://files.ettus.com/manual/page_install.html
and I load: libuhd-dev, libuhd003, and uhd-host
and run: uhd_images_downloader

when I check the device with: uhd_find_devices
everything its Ok but when I run gqrx or GNURadio the problem appears