Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FPGA compatibility

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FPGA compatibility
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2018 09:45:18 +0000

The Ubuntu gnuradio package does install libgnuradio-uhd with it, and
that in turn installs UHD.

So, this was unnecessary!

Also, it can't work: software must be run with the library versions
that it was linked against, not some other random version. So, what
you've done is exactly what you're observing now: install two competing
versions of the same library, and that can only lead to damnation.

I'd recommend uninstalling all libuhd003, uhd-host and so on packages
on your system, which should uninstall gnuradio and gqrx in turn.

Then, remove the Ettus PPA. It won't work with your GNU Radio.

Then, install gqrx again.

Best regards,
Marcus