[Discuss-gnuradio] swig/python detected a memory leak of type

From: Steve Joumessi Demeffo
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] swig/python detected a memory leak of type
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 14:45:04 +0200

Hi,

I plan to build several packet header formats and test them with my PHY communication chain.

for not starting from scratch I wanted to reproduce the behavior of the block hearder_format_default, I had some problem with the pointer sptr:

error: 'sptr' was not declared in this scope
   sptr result;

I saw that others had the same problem but I did not solve the problem except by inverting the order of includes in swig.i the code compiles but in gnuradio-companion when I try to do an example I have the error message:

swig / python detected a type of boost :: shared_ptr <gr :: LC :: Header_base> * ', no destructor found.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards

Steve JOUMESSI