Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help needed with message ports

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help needed with message ports
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 12:41:18 -0400

Hi Volker - OK thanks for the update. After rechecking my OOT example, I agree
that this issue requires inheritance from a hier2_block class. Maybe that will
help track down the issue... ? I know that the code for doing connections is
pretty gnarly, so who knows? Anyway, worth poking at ... and please do let
me/the list know of progress. I'll do the same if/when I get a chance to look
at this issue. - MLD