Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC [Errno 13] Permission denied for No GUI graph

From: Jozef Lošonský
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC [Errno 13] Permission denied for No GUI graphs
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 01:57:03 +0200

1) it seems that you still don't understand where the issue was in my case all the time.
2) you didn't read/understand Generator.py which is regular GRC part.
3) reference link you provided has nothing to do with the issue, because I wrote few times already that py code was generated OK.
3.5) not sure if monitor on HDMI has something to do with GRC and your last sentence.
But thank you for your attempt to help me with the issue.

On 07/09/2017 03:07 PM, Jozef Lošonský wrote:
> It would be nice to be more constructive next time, than trolling people
> with false requests without any additional value/solution, this thread
> is really excellent example.

The solution has been discussed ad nauseum on this mailing list.

You should spend more time trolling Google:

  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2016-07/msg00377.html

> And probably the news for you, GRC is really running on X in my case :F
> ​
What does appear to be news to you is that's where the X11 code in the
python script running on the machine without the monitor is coming from.

-- Cinaed