Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC [Errno 13] Permission denied for No GUI graph

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC [Errno 13] Permission denied for No GUI graphs
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2017 16:36:27 -0700

On 07/09/2017 03:07 PM, Jozef Lošonský wrote:
> It would be nice to be more constructive next time, than trolling people
> with false requests without any additional value/solution, this thread
> is really excellent example.

The solution has been discussed ad nauseum on this mailing list.

You should spend more time trolling Google:

  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2016-07/msg00377.html

> And probably the news for you, GRC is really running on X in my case :F

What does appear to be news to you is that's where the X11 code in the
python script running on the machine without the monitor is coming from.

-- Cinaed