[Discuss-gnuradio] Signal generator and antenna using GNU radio receivin

From: Jahnavendra Mattipa
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Signal generator and antenna using GNU radio receiving power
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 16:21:51 +0530

Hello all,
    I am facing a small issue while running the signal generator and antenna signal using USRP. When i am using the signal generator for the -63.80 gain i am getting the -33.47dB but with same flowgraph i tried to run with antenna i am getting the -42dB. Can anybody have idea about this issue kindly let me know why i am unable to getting the same values with signal generator and antenna. I think the whatever the signal we are receiving with the SG and the same values also i have to get with antenna. I attached the screenshots of flowgraphs  and 'grc' file. If anyone has advices and comments, they would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
M.Jahnavendra