[Discuss-gnuradio] How to generate digital modulated signal using USRP B

From: Charlie Von
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to generate digital modulated signal using USRP B200mini on Android?
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 01:08:53 +0000

Hello everyone,

Could I spare a few minutes to consult more questions? I would be greatly appreciated if you can reply them.

The important question is how to generate digital modulated signal using USRP B200mini on Android.

My teammate and I have already realize the function of receive data from USRP B200mini on Android based on Mr. Tom Rondeau's instruction on http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Android

Recently we studied how to generate digital modulated signal via Android NDK using USRP B200mini connected with Android mobile.

We followed an example which from Mr. Tom Rondeau's pptAn Approach to Digital Demodulation  http://www.trondeau.com/ to create a flowgraph on GRC. The flowgraph contains four main blocks: Random Source,PSK Mod,Multiply Const and UHD USRP Sink. We can find the corresponding the header files of Random Source Multiply Const and UHD USRP Sink.  But we could not find the corresponding the header file of PSK Mod. We are confused about this.    If we can find out all the header files, then we can connect all the block's pointer to create a flowgraph in Android NDK.

Thank you so much!

Sincerely Charlie

2016 1115

发送自 Windows 10 邮件应用