Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Deprecation policy

From: Ben Hilburn
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Deprecation policy
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 20:43:09 -0400

Great point, Laur! As Martin said, blocks do get moved into the "Deprecated" section as releases progress.

This problem is better addressed in things like GRC and PyBOMBS, but you're right that there is a gap when it comes to indicating deprecation for non-GRC examples distributed with GNU Radio.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Cheers,
Ben