Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Upcoming gcc6 problems

From: Ben Hilburn
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Upcoming gcc6 problems
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 20:49:43 -0400

Thanks for pointing this out, Stefan. When I ran Arch some years ago, I remember running into similar problems with a previous GCC update. I also seem to remember something about Arch and Python3? Anyway, most OSes move significantly slower than Arch does when it comes to updating compiler & interpreter versions. Obviously we will need to fix these eventually, though, so it's good to know about them.

I think your suggestion of setting the C++ standard in CMake is a good one, and is probably something that we should be tracking more publicly. Thanks for making the suggestion!

Cheers,
Ben