Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR win64 binaries v1.1 posted

From: Geof Nieboer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR win64 binaries v1.1 posted
Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 09:30:25 -0400

Peter,

You don't have permissions to save back into the C:/Program Files/... directory.  Just change the location you are saving the graph to someplace in your My Documents folder tree.

I have an open bug on this to change the default GRC save location so it starts someplace else, but it's an easy workaround.

Geof