Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR win64 binaries v1.1 posted

From: Geof Nieboer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR win64 binaries v1.1 posted
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 23:33:24 +0300

Jim,

I found the problem.  Qt5 threw me a nice curveball.  I've got a fix, check back tomorrow for v1.1.1 :(.

Apologies.

Geof

On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 9:56 PM, Geof Nieboer <address@hidden> wrote:
Jim,

Try dropping the below file in the c:\Program Files\gnuradio-3.7\bin directory and see if it works, or at least if the error changes.  It's a Qt5 platform plugin that did not appear necessary (I only included the Qt5 files that appeared needed to keep the size down)

Geof