[Discuss-gnuradio] pybombs install fetch fail

From: Freedomfighter099 .
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] pybombs install fetch fail
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 17:59:46 +0200

I’ve just double checked and the program FTP on Ubuntu is installed and up to date.

Furthermore yesterday I installed the gnuradio on a virtual machine through pybombs with no problems.

It seems that package gt4 is not able to be downloaded through the above following FTP links which is strange, I these FTP addresses correct?

Or is pybombs attempting to fetch from a dead link?

Any suggestions would be appreciated