Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC, Qt Widget Improvements

From: Jaydeep Chauhan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC, Qt Widget Improvements
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 02:33:00 +0530

Hello,
Sorry for late response.Here is my proposal for qt widgets improvement, I would like to get feedback from mentor

Thanks

From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden
Subject: GSoC, Qt Widget Improvements
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 05:15:33 +0530

Hello,

I'm Jaydeep Chauhan, 4th year student of Computer Engineering at LDRP - ITR, India.I would like to contribute to GNURadio this GSoC, I found "Qt Widget Improvement" project very interesting.I have previously worked on qt and pretty good with c++ and python.I had worked on GUI application of fetching logs/events from system when was made in Qt.

I also like to add something from my side regarding UI improve.When we click on properties of item, it shows contest linear way/one page changing it to tab view will easy to use.Currently properties looks like http://i.imgur.com/jNyYYZC.png changing it into http://i.imgur.com/iI1MHZN.png I have developed sample of it.
Thats all from me, my github id to look at my previous worked projects https://github.com/jadd22

Kind regards,

Jaydeep Chauhan