Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM benchmark optimal parameter

From: SangHyuk Kim
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM benchmark optimal parameter
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 09:37:15 +0900

Hi,

I want to know other user's performance (avg performance).

When I operate ./benchmark_tx.py -f 1.5G -m qpsk -W 2500000 --fft-length=256 --tx-gain=31.5, it results up to 60Mbps. (USRP N210, CBX 40MHz, ANT500)

I empirically got fine parameters and generally (small fft length, high bandwidth, high tx-gain, big occupied carriers, high bits per symbol modulation) show better performance (throughput and BER)

Thanks.

Trial and error. It depends on your environment, what you want to test,
and what you want to achieve.
Best regards,
Marcus