[Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC Proposal (was: CQ de VU3TTL/KD2KER)

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC Proposal (was: CQ de VU3TTL/KD2KER)
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 16:52:23 +0100

Dear Parth,

from the GNU Radio side of things, I can only stress what Martin Braun said on this mailing list on multiple occassions: Read the whole GNU Radio wiki Page on GSoC; get yourself familiar with GNU Radio (google for GNU Radio Guided Tutorials), match yourself to one of the proposed topics from the wiki, write an excellent proposal and also be visible in the community, e.g. by having pull requests (documentation can *always* be improved), or an out-of-tree module that does something unique. Show that you're both able to build something great within the GNU Radio ecosystem and are willing to participate in the community process!

Best regards,
Marcus