Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC Proposal

From: Parth Sane
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC Proposal
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 22:23:35 +0530

Hi Daniel,
The problem is I haven’t used GNU radio very much and also don’t understand its
internals properly. Also like you said there is no proper task definition. I do
want to participate but the problem here, is I frankly don’t know what to
propose! Do I suggest new features, do I help other contributors to create more
HAM friendly radio interfaces? Do I integrate Softrock radio (Si570) software
support into GNU(If it’s already not there!)? I’m confused. Also to have full
disclosure I want people to know that I have already submitted a proposal for
Jenkins.
Regards,
Parth Sane