[Discuss-gnuradio] Is gr-lte working for anyone?

From: Balthasar Indermuehle
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Is gr-lte working for anyone?
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 01:50:04 +1100

Hi all,

I just installed a brand new Ubuntu 14.04 LTS machine with the latest
GNURadio via pybombs. gr-gsm works a treat, RDS decoding as well...
but the LTE sample blocks simply won't compile, there are loads of
compilation errors (when e.g. running the
~/pybombs/src/gr-lte/examples/hier_block_install_helper.py half the
blocks won't compile).

Trying to bring some order into the gr-lte blocks seems pretty futile
- there are references to files that supposedly exist in johannes's
home directory hard coded into the blocks, these files do not exist in
the distro even though part of the directory structure matches the
distribution. Just one example: lte_top_block_mimo_2tx has a variable
block that points to:
np.load('/home/johannes/src/gr-lte/python/lte_test/lte_samples.npy') a
numpy array by the looks of it but it isn't there.

Before I pull anymore hair out, does anyone have this installed and
working to the point of decoding a live LTE MIB?

Cheers

- Balt