Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Is gr-lte working for anyone?

From: Balthasar Indermuehle
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Is gr-lte working for anyone?
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 10:08:50 +1100

Hi Johannes

Thanks for your swift reply. By samples do you mean a recorded iq
sample? I know they can get quite large, but instead you could provide
a script that uses eg openLTE to create sample data that you know
works?

LTE is a lot more complicated than GSM by the looks of it. All I need
to do is decode the cell ids , lac and mnc... I think your MIB/SIB
decoder should be able to do this in principle?

Cheers

Balt