Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New to GNURADIO - DIGITAL MODULATION

From: Kevin McQuiggin
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New to GNURADIO - DIGITAL MODULATION
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 19:19:33 -0800

Hi mohamid92:

You could try the “Guided Tutorials”, they have a section on PSK modulation that is quite good.

The URL is:  http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Guided_Tutorials

You can also watch the excellent series on YouTube by Balint Seeber, he covers a lot of digital modulation topics.

The first in the series is at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9SLAnGlGQs.  He has something like a dozen of them.

Hope this helps,

Kevin