[Discuss-gnuradio] New to GNURADIO - DIGITAL MODULATION

From: mohamid92
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] New to GNURADIO - DIGITAL MODULATION
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 08:43:01 -0700 (MST)

Hello everyone,

I am new user for GNU-RADIO and basically do not know anything about SDR. i
have been looking around for some tutorials and all i get is some basic
tutorials that explain basic things like how to use blocks and generate some
waves and staff like that.

Now my question is , is there any tutorials that explain how to implement
all digital modulation in GNU-RADIO (PSK,QAM,FSK..etc), i am only familiar
with the concept of these modulation but i dont have any idea how to
implement any one of them.

sorry English is not my native language :S

thank you in advance