Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] out-of-tree module development on mac

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] out-of-tree module development on mac
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 10:07:49 -0400

Hi Chandan - What procedure did you follow? And, how is GNU Radio installed on your Mac? When you write that every command runs, do you mean that you have QA code that works? We need a little more info before we can really provide you assistance here. Feel free to email me directly & we can report back to this list if there's anything new and/or different from the various install guides info. - MLD