Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT - grid layout

From: Przemek Lewandowski
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT - grid layout
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 20:46:50 +0200

Ok,
2) my Mentor gave me a task, to verify is it possible to do something like GQRX software. This is hard way. He wants to know is it possible to create my own widget and put it into GnuRadio Companion and use like any others QT widgets.

1) By "advanced"  QT layout I meant to say something like this: http://postimg.org/image/ce6geqpfn/  I made it as a small example.
I cant find how to put QT widget in one horizontal line
Or put Tab Pane inside Tab Pane.
Or do grid layout like in WX ??

Przemek Lewandowski

On 08.10.2015 13:08, Przemek Lewandowski wrote:
> Hello everyone
>
> I have a question, because I cant find simple answer. Can I create more
> advance QT layout with QT widgets ??

Well, it's not a simple question :) What exactly do you mean? Are you
using GRC, or writing straight QT? In the latter case, you have all the
options that QT has to offer.

> Seconds Question: is there any example or tutorial how to create own
> widgets and put it to GnuRadio layout ??

Most of the things in gr-qtgui are widgets, you can have a look at them
for example code.

Happy hacking,