[Discuss-gnuradio] Differential radiometer using simple_ra with a single

From: Minas Kouroublakis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Differential radiometer using simple_ra with a single usrp b210 board
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 15:14:14 +0000 (UTC)

Greetings gnuradio community

I am trying to build a differential radiometer for a solar radio telescope at 2.8 GHz based on a paper written by Marcus Leech and Ken Tapping http://www.keoscientific.com/Documents/DTP_RX.pdf. What i am trying to implement is the figure in page 4 but instead of two dongles i wish to use a single usrp b210 board. I am not able though to figure out how to "tell" simple_ra to use simultaneously two channels (A RX2 and B RX2) of the usrp b210 board. I've tried several commands such as
$ simple_ra --devid uhd,type=b200,subdev=A:A --devid2 uhd,type=b200,subdev=A:B --freq 2.8e9 --spde
but only one led lights up (B:RX2) instead of two.

Is it possible to use two channels simultaneously with simple_ra and what command should i use? Do i need a second board? Please help!!

Thanks in advance
Minas