Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] isolate channels from wideband

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] isolate channels from wideband
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 15:36:51 -0400

On Sat, Aug 1, 2015 at 3:26 PM, Chris Kuethe <address@hidden> wrote:
OK, Here it is... at least, a beta version.  I have yet to come up with a concise explanation of the channel map and why you'd want to oversample, but it is functional.

Check out my paper from WSR'14:
http://www.trondeau.com/examples/2014/1/23/pfb-channelizers-and-synthesizers.html

That might help clear some things up about the oversampling and channel mapping.

Tom

This flowgraph would work equally well by directly connecting all the ports together, but I'm a big fan of using virtual sources and sinks to make the design somewhat self-documenting..