Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] isolate channels from wideband

From: John Ackermann N8UR
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] isolate channels from wideband
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2015 20:00:44 -0400

Thanks much for this, Chris!  I look forward to playing with it, but...

When I load the flowgraph on my GRC 3.7.6.1 system, I get a "Missing Block" error for each of lpf_taps and pbf_taps, triggering errors in the xfft and channelizer blocks.

I also had an error in the "Multiply Const" block coming out of channel 7. but that was caused by a missing space before "else" in the evaluation.

Help?

But thanks so much for taking this on. It's the perfect starting point for some projects I've been wanting to work on!

John
----