[Discuss-gnuradio] Creating a FFT plot like the one in this youtube vari

From: Ashraf Younis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Creating a FFT plot like the one in this youtube variable
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 11:56:11 -0400

Hello, the issue I am having is I cannot display a graph that shows a wide range of frequencies and their power. When I attempt it with the QT GUI Frequency in GRC, I get something similar to the one in this video (FFT plot) but then I transmit a signal in the range I am currently looking at and the whole line moves up. This leads me to believe that I am no displaying the whole range I desire, but in fact I am displaying the center frequency and a small bandwidth around it. I want to, for example, scan the 2.4 GHz range and see all of the channels and their power. And when I transmit at a certain frequency, I see a spike at the spot in the graph.

How do I create that graph?