Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: Creating a FFT plot like the one in this you

From: Ashraf Younis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: Creating a FFT plot like the one in this youtube variable
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 09:48:29 -0400

Thank you all so much. I am able to get the single peak with the sin wave. I go through the readings when time allows, thank you for the suggestions.
In the mean time, I am curious to know if GRC is able to produce a FFT for a wide band. For example, can it produce one for the FM radio channels, show its various peaks.