Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OSX 10.10

From: Ed Criscuolo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OSX 10.10
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 12:30:27 -0400

Mike,

  After spending the better part of 8 hrs doing the whole migration
procedure, as specified at the link you provided, I'm pretty much
worse off than before.  The restore script failed when building a
component (this time TCL instead of swig) with the same error.

"fatal error: 'iosfwd' file not found"

And of course, now all my ports are wiped out.

In digging into it, it seems to be somehow related to a mix of
different variants requested for the same port.  In particular,
requests that have and don't have the +universal, but are otherwise
identical.

I may try editing my "myports.txt" file to omit all but the most recent
versions of each port and try again.  Failing that, the only course
I see is to wipe everything again and start installing them one by one,
by hand. :((

Any suggestions would be welcome.