Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OSX 10.10

From: Ed Criscuolo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OSX 10.10
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 14:40:25 -0400

Mu saga continues unhappily.

Cleared out everything again with

  sudo port-f uninstall installed
  sudo port clean all

Already had done a "sudo port selfupdate" on Wednesday, so port and
my tree are up to date.

Checked the macports.conf file and didn't see anything egregious.

Then, starting with a blank slate, entered a single line:

sudo port install gnuradio +docs+grc+jack+orc+portaudio+python27+qtgui+sdl+swig+uhd+wavelet+wxgui-full

This ran for an hour or so before failing while building swig (again)!
Excerpt from the log follows:

:info:build make[1]: Entering directory `/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_distfiles.macports.org_ports_devel_swig/swig/work/swig-3.0.5/CCache' :info:build /usr/bin/clang -Os -arch x86_64 -Wall -W -I. -c -o ccache.o ccache.c :info:build /usr/bin/clang -Os -arch x86_64 -Wall -W -I. -c -o mdfour.o mdfour.c :info:build /usr/bin/clang -Os -arch x86_64 -Wall -W -I. -c -o hash.o hash.c :info:build /usr/bin/clang -Os -arch x86_64 -Wall -W -I. -c -o execute.o execute.c :info:build /usr/bin/clang -Os -arch x86_64 -Wall -W -I. -c -o util.o util.c :info:build /usr/bin/clang -Os -arch x86_64 -Wall -W -I. -c -o args.o args.c :info:build /usr/bin/clang -Os -arch x86_64 -Wall -W -I. -c -o stats.o stats.c :info:build make[1]: Entering directory `/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_distfiles.macports.org_ports_devel_swig/swig/work/swig-3.0.5/Source'
:info:build /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/make  all-am
:info:build In file included from args.c:21:
:info:build In file included from ./ccache.h:28:
:info:build In file included from /usr/local/include/sys/file.h:26:
:info:build /usr/local/include/sys/Conf.h:28:12: fatal error: 'iosfwd' file not found
:info:build #  include <iosfwd>
:info:build            ^

Help!