[Discuss-gnuradio] Adding OOT Modules from Github

From: Washbourne, Logan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Adding OOT Modules from Github
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 15:21:38 -0500

Hello,

I am trying to use the Burst PSK project that Tim O'Shea and Kiran Karra developed and I am having trouble figuring out how to add the projects' blocks into my version of Gnuradaio. Is there an easy way to add multiple blocks at a time or is it necessary to add them one at a time (using the method described in the OOT tutorial)?

I haven't tried much in the way of solving this problem because I would consider myself a novice when it comes to Linux but a hint in the right direction would definitely be welcomed.

I appreciate your time,

Logan Washbourne
Electrical Engineering Graduate Student
(Electromagnetics)